SEIKO LIMITED WARRANTY
A certificate of Limited Warranty is attached at the end of each booklet supplied with the watch. The first year is an international warranty. The second year is valid for service in South Africa.
We warrant that if your SEIKO watch described on the enclosed Certificate of Limited Warranty proves, on presentation by you within two years from the date of original retail purchase, to be defective in material or workmanship and provided the watch was purchased from an authorized SEIKO dealer, we will, at our option, regulate, adjust, or repair or replace parts or movement, without charge to you, subject to the following limits and exclusions:
- THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER THE WATCH BAND MADE OF A MATERIAL OTHER THAN METAL, CRYSTAL, GLASS, BATTERY, OR ANY WATCH ACCESSORIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY POUCH OR BELT ATTACHED TO THE WATCH
- THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT APPLY TO DAMAGE WHILE IN THE POSSESSION OF THE CONSUMER NOT RESULTING, IN OUR SOLE OPINION, FROM A DEFECT IN MATERIAL OR WORKMANSHIP
- THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT APPLY TO DAMAGE CAUSED, IN OUR SOLE OPINION, BY TAMPERING WITH OR OPENING THE WATCH OR BY OTHER THAN NORMAL USE OR DEFECTS OR DAMAGE RESULTING FROM REPAIRS PERFORMED OTHER THAN BY AN AUTHORIZED SERVICE FACILITY LISTED IN THIS BOOKLET
- THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER WATER DAMAGE UNLESS YOUR WATCH IS DESIGNATED AS BEING WATER RESISTANT.
- THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER SCRATCHES ON THE CASE CAUSED BY USE.
- PHOTOCOPIES OF CERTIFICATES OF LIMITED WARRANTY OR CERTIFICATES OF LIMITED WARRANTY WHICH HAVE BEEN ALTERED OR TAMPERED WITH WILL NOT BE HONOURED.
- ALL POSTAGE, INSURANCE AND SHIPPING COSTS INCURRED IN PRESENTING OR SENDING THE WATCH TO THE SERVICE FACILITY ARE YOUR RESPONSIBILITY