Seiko Novak Djokovic Tennis Balls Competition Terms and Conditions
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You are providing your information to Seiko Watches South Africa / The Treger Group and not to Facebook or Instagram. By participating in this promotion you agree to a complete release of Facebook and Instagram from any claims. Participation in this promotion is subject to the official rules.
Terms and Conditions
- The promoter is: Seiko Watches South Africa / The Treger Group whose registered office is 26 6th Street Wynberg, Johannesburg, 2190.
- Employees of Seiko Watches South Africa / The Treger Group or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition are not permitted to enter the competition
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are mentioned below
- Closing date for entries will be Monday 22 April 2019 at 5pm. After this date no further entries into the competition will be permitted. The winner will be announced on Wednesday 24 April 2019 during business hours.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason
- The rules of the competition and the prize details are as follows:
- Entry process is via the Seiko Watches South Africa / The Treger Group Facebook and Instagram profiles.
- Entrants are required to post their entries on the Timberland Watches South Africa Facebook page and Instagram profile as replies to the competition posts on the Seiko Watches South Africa Facebook page.
- By entering the competition, the entrant agrees that we may use their image for social media purposes. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The prize is two signed Novak Djokovic Tennis Balls.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prize winners must reside in the Republic of South Africa. Prize will be delivered to the winner within the borders of South Africa only.
- Winners will be chosen by Seiko Watches South Africa / The Treger Group
- The winner will be notified via Facebook and Instagram within 3 days of the closing date. If the winners cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will deliver the winners’ prizes to them within the borders of South Africa
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by South African law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of South Africa.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current South African data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You are providing your information to Seiko Watches South Africa / The Treger Group and not to any other party. The information provided will only be used for this competition, and will not be shared with any third parties without prior consent.